Anyone else ever have Drop Everything And Read days in school? We did. And I always had a book or two I was reading. That hasn’t changed today. I still read as often as I can, even if I dont’ have as much free time to do it these days.
I don’t have a lot of rules about reading books, but really I try to read more fiction than non-fiction. It’s more fun that way.
Here is my current top ten list of what I’m reading.
1) Follow Me – David Platt
2) Deep and Wide – Andy Stanley
3) A Princess of Mars – Edgar Rice Burroughs
4) The Lord of the Rings – J.R.R. Tolkien
5) The Father Brown Mysteries – G.K. Chesterton
6) The Wheel of Time Series (This will probably take me years) – Robert Jordan
7) The Pursuit of God – A.W. Tozer
8) Lord, Teach Us To Pray – Andrew Murray
9) A Tale of Two Cities – Charles Dickens
10) Greater – Steven Furtick
So what about you? What books are you currently working through?